Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wine & Dine Sell Out!!!

My next running adventure!!



My running buddy and I are at it again!! Conquering another runDisney event!!

We just signed up for Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon November 8-9th. 
Race registration opened up a day early and was sold out in just a little over 24hrs! 
I'm so glad we signed up when we did!!

This is the 5th anniversary of the race and from what I've read there's a special medal to commemorate the anniversary! Just like the 5th anniversary one we got when we ran the Princess Half in February of 2013!

I'm all about the bling!! 
Check out the medals so far.


2010


2011


2012


2013 - looks like the medal got an update this past year.
I wonder if they're going to go back to the original design. 
Either way I'm excited about it!!

Now it's time to really start training for 10k's since that's the shortest race to qualify for time and a better corral at Disney so that I can take my time during the half and stop for all the great character photo ops along the way!!

The countdown begins!!








0 comments:

Post a Comment